Indoor Oiver Tree
- Botanical Name: Olea europaea
- Common Name: Olive tree
- Plant Type: Perennial evergreen tree or shrub
- Size: 1.3-1.5 meters high
- Sun Exposure: Bright, direct light
- Soil Type: Non-stratified and fine-textured soils
Indoor olive trees need sunlight, but not too much. The most important thing to note before bringing home your olive tree is that it needs sunlight, fresh air, and consistent waterings.
In the right environment, these attractive plants with long, thin branches and green leaves can be extremely easy to care for.They are also very slow-growing trees. Olive trees are hardy plants that can prosper indoors for several years when cared for properly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.