Solignum Soil Guard
Regular price $380.00
Sale price $380.00 Regular price
Solignum Soilguard 25% is a water-dilutable concentrate soil termiticide used to treat soil below and adjacent to buildings to control the attack of building timbers by subterranean termites.
Environment / Application
Solignum Soilguard 25% is easily prepared for use on-site. It must be stirred gently and then diluted by adding 1 part of Soilguard to 200 parts of water.
This will give a white emulsion containing O.125% w/w cypermethrin. The emulsion must be mixed gently to avoid foaming. Prepare only sufficient quantities for immediate needs.
- Assurance of high quality and proven efficacy.
- Provides a strong barrier against termites.
- Longer protection.
- Water-based soil termiticide.
- Low odour and less hazardous.
- Higher dilution rate provides a wider area of coverage.
- Economical to use.
Pack Size: 1 litre
Coverage: 1:200/ 40sq.m./40m (linear meter)