Home Delivery Service Terms & Conditions:
1. We are not able to offer our home delivery service to restricted areas.
2. Our Home delivery service does not apply to addresses where goods cannot be delivered via stairs, but has to go through the balcony on arrival, flats on the 9th floor or above in buildings without elevators or floating homes (boathouse or yacht) or construction/renovation site.
3. Should deliveries be made to a Quayside or pier on Hong Kong Island or in Kowloon, the customer shall be responsible for arranging sea transport and loading/unloading, and paying for any charges thus incurred. Additional purchases, new sales memos & amendments must be made three days before the scheduled delivery date.
4. $150 for delivery address between 50m and 100m; (b) $200 for delivery address between 100m and 200m; (c) $300 for delivery address for over 200m. For buildings without lift or product can only access through staircases, there will be an additional delivery charge per floor, up to 8 floors.(Will quo by the delivery team)
5. An administration fee of $200 will be charged for delivery order re-scheduling made on one day before the delivery date or due to no one being at home to receive the order. The re-scheduled delivery date should be at least three days after the re-schedule request.
6. All items will be arranged for delivery within a week from the date of purchase. If you cannot arrange for your goods to be delivered to you within the said week, we will contact you to arrange for a cancellation of the order.
7. The deliveries will be suspended under bad weather conditions, such as rain with the thunderstorm, when typhoon signal No.8 is hoisted, a black rainstorm warning is in effect or when ships are suspended, serious flooding occurs or roads are blocked or closed due to weather factor. The delivery appointment will be re-arranged at no additional charge.